Інтегрований урок для вчителів історії та англійської мови.
- to explain to pupils the main stages of the USA development in the first part of the 20th century;
- to tell children about some famous Americans who contributed a lot in the development of the USA;
- to estimate the activities of the famous people;
- to develop critical thinking of the pupils.
- to teach them how to politely cooperate in groups.
- to teach pupils how to write an article;
- to activate new words and expressions for writing tasks;
- to analyze articles about famous Americans;
- to develop children’s writing skills.
The form of conducting: integrated lesson.
The type of the lesson: learning new knowledge.
Equipment: text – books, portraits of the famous Americans, handouts, American symbols, a computer and a projector.